|$430.14 (including GST)|
This advanced programme is part of the Professional Skills Series, designed specifically to help Accounting and Financial Professionals acquire practical knowledge on how to evaluate financial statements in predicting future financial conditions and how to use time series analysis to develop assumptions for investment decision making. Participants are expected to have prior knowledge in analysing financial statements.
At the end of this workshop, you will:
1. Financial Statement Analysis: A quick refresher
2. Using Financial Statement Models for evaluating a company’s performance and conducting its valuation
3. How to reformulate income statements and balance sheets
4. How knowledge of the business is incorporated in reformulated statements
5. Identifying operating and financing components of the two statements
6. How to allocate income taxes to different parts of the income statement
7. What balance sheet and income statement ratios reveal after reformulation
8. How to learn about the firm’s strategy through the financial statements
9. Use of the Du Pont model to analyse financial statements
10. Risk Measurement of the company: Operating risk, capital investment risk, financial risk
Koh Siew Min
CFA , CA ( Singapore )
Siew Min leads a team of consultants and trainers in providing financial consultancy and training to banks, MNCs and management institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. She advises entrepreneurs and companies on financial management and restructuring, and also prepares companies for listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange, working closely with merchant banks that underwrite the listing of equities.
She is currently an Adjunct Assistant Professor with the NUS Business School , teaching the module on Financial Statement Analysis in the NUS MBA Programme. Being effectively bilingual in English and Chinese, Siew Min conducts programs in Mandarin for participants from China in a variety of banking subjects. She brings to her training programmes a unique blend of academia and practical industry experience in banking and finance gleaned from years of research, teaching and business management in the sector.
Prices shown are in SGD and inclusive of 7% GST but do not include handling & shipping (if applicable)
Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer